Transforma Insights and neXt Curve are partnering to bring our clients and the wider industry what we call 'Essential Validated Insights'. Next month, Matt Hatton and Dr. Bradley K. Canham from Transforma Insights will be out at Mobile World Congress Las Vegas along with Leonard Lee of neXt Curve. It's a great opportunity to take the pulse of the industry and talk to the great and good of particularly the telecoms and IoT space.
Our collective research focus areas will be:
* Operator strategies for IoT and devices in the Americas
* eSIM and the SGP.32 standard uptake and mindshare
* Private 5G networks and industrial 5G and IoT
* Satellite and non-terrestrial networks
* 5G monetization and modernization
* The ground truths about AI especially #generativeai
* Operator investment priorities and shifts for 2024
* The state of Open RAN in the Americas
Check out the chat below between Matt and Leonard about what they're expecting from the event.
Check out our press release: neXt Curve and Transforma Insights: Two leaders in technology research and analysis working together.
Both Matt and Leonard will be speaking at #mwclasvegas this year.
Matt Hatton will be involved in two sessions. He will provide his "The State of the IoT Union" speech at the 5G IoT Summit taking place on Sept. 27 starting at 9AM to noon.
He will also moderate a session 'Deploying IoT Satellite in 2024' at 2.30 on Sept. 26.
Leonard will be sitting on an expert panel on "What Does It Take to Launch a Successful Private 5G Network" hosted by The Besen Group, LLC sponsored by Intel Corporation, T-Mobile, and OCEUS. This private 5G seminar is taking place on Sept. 26 starting at 2pm to 5pm.
We will see you in Las Vegas!